Due to the great success of my first Affiliate Marketing Challenge which finished just a couple of days ago, MarketLeverage was more than happy to sponsor a second competition.
This competition has even bigger and better prizes than the last competition, which is saying a lot. Instead of just 4 prizes like last time, there are now 16 prizes for grabs. Also, this time around there are 5 prizes available to be won just by blogging about this challenge. This allows non-affiliate marketers or those who have already previously registered to MarketLeverage under a different referral link, able to participate
So, without further adieu, I proudly present to you my Affiliate Marketing Challenge 2!
My Affiliate Marketing Challenge 2 runs from July 14th to August 14th (8PM Pacific, 11PM Eastern time) and you are welcome to register at anytime. However the earlier you register, the more time you have to start making some dough, so the sooner the better!
The process of the challenge is simple: publishers register to MarketLeverage under my referral link and then start to make as much money as they can until competition ends on August 14th. There are also some additional prizes that can be won by simply blogging about this competition.
How to Participate
There are two different ways to participate in the competition. You may choose either method, or do both. However, the best prizes are only available in the “Earn the Most” method:
Earn the Most: Compete with others to earn the most (or top 6) in commissions from MarketLeverage.
- Sign up to MarketLeverage by clicking here. It is very important that you register under my referral link so that I can track your commissions. If you’ve already registered to ML previously, then you are unfortunately not eligible to participate as I cannot track your generated revenue.
- Approve your account by phoning ML or having them phone you (don’t worry, they’re real nice!).
- Earn as much as you can!
At the end of the challenge, if you generated one of the top-6 amounts in commissions, you win one of the six prizes!
In addition, the top 5 new referrals who generate the most in revenue will each win a 2.0GB USB Pen!
Write a Blog Post: Simply write a blog post telling others about this competition on your blog.
- It’s as simple as it sounds. Write a blog post (an entire post, not a small mention in another post) about this competition, being sure to link to it.
- Contact me with the URL of the actual post, being sure to provide your e-mail address.
A drawing will be taken at the end of the contest, and 5 random winners will each receive a 2.0GB USB Pen!
1st Place: Dell 22″ Widescreen Monitor with Built-In Webcam
If you can manage to make your way to the top of the earners list, all your hard work and efforts will be rewarded with a 22″ Widescreen monitor.
Studies have actually proven that a larger monitor increases productivity dramatically. With a maximum resolution of 1680×1050, imagine how many keywords for your campaigns you could see at once…
And get this – it has a built-in webcam! That’s less clutter on your desk, and faster video production for you.
2nd Place: Sony PSP + Secret Agent Clank
This new version of PSP is slimmer, smaller and lighter, while still providing an awesome gaming experience, lightning-fast gameplay and intense graphics. The latest PSP is 19% thinner and 33% lighter than the previous model and has twice the memory. The unit features an AC power cord, an AC adapter and a smaller, more efficient battery pack that lasts up to six hours.
In addition, I talked MarketLeverage into throwing in a game as well, and they were happy to oblige. I chose Super Agent Clank since it got a high rating of 8.0 on GameSpot.
Now you’ll have something to play inbetween working on your affiliate marketing campaigns.
3rd Place: Mino Flip Video Camera
Due to the popularity and interest that contestants of my first Affiliate Marketing Challenge showed in the Mino Flip, we’ve brought it back. Here’s your second chance to win it!
The Mino Flip is the latest line of Flip Video cameras. It is smaller, better, and simply overall sexier than both the original Flip and the Ultra.
In addition to being smaller and having new features such as pause/fast forward/rewind buttons, it also sports a rechargeable lithium ion battery (compared to the double AA batteries the original Flip and Flip Ultra use). More details can be found on TheFlip’s website.
4th Place: iPod Nano
The iPod Nano is a very small and popular iPod from Apple’s massively popular line of iPod’s. I’ll let you watch the video below for some eye candy and visit Apple’s official iPod Nano website for more details, but first here are some quick specs & features:
- Plays up to 5 hours of video or up to 24 hours of music on a single charge.
- In addition to playing music, you can watch movies, TV shows, listen to podcasts, audiobooks, play games, and organize photos.
- Includes earphones, USB2.0 cable, and dock adapter.
- Holds up to 1,000 songs, 4 hours of video, or 3,500 photos.
5th – 6th Place: $100 Prepaid Rewards Card
As part of a way to make this competition bigger and better than the previous one, and since 2nd-6th place were all fairly close to each other in the previous competition, I thought it would be great to add two more main prizes to the mix.
So now the 5th and 6th place finishers will get a prize as well! This American Express/Market Leverage Rewards card is prepaid with $100 and can be used just like any other credit card, only it is prepaid and can be thrown away when emptied. Think of it as a throw-away credit card (only don’t throw it away until you’ve spent it all!).
I’m actually putting this prize up with my own money in order to really encourage participation and as a way of thanking those who do participate.
The top 5 new referrals who sign up to MarketLeverage through my referral link and earn the most money out of new referrals will each receive a 2.0GB USB Storage Pen.
In addition, 5 bloggers who post about this competition will be chosen randomly by drawing and will also each receive a 2.0GB USB Storage Pen as well!
2.0GB USB Storage Pen
Just because I’m giving away 10 of these pens (Thanks again, MarketLeverage!) doesn’t mean they’re just any cheap, ordinary pens.
While a fully-functioning pen, when unscrewed, it unveils a USB connector from inside. With a storage capacity of 2.0 gigabytes, this pen can hold a huge amount of data on it for quick and easy data transfers.
Act out your favourite spy character from your favourite spy movie with this high-tech pen. I personally find it useful for transferring data back and forth from my computer to laptop.
- I will be making regular updates (once or twice per day) to the current competition rankings on the “Affiliate Challenge” section located on the top right column of my blog. This will let you know how far behind (or ahead!) you are from the leaders. I’ve also improved this section to give a live countdown of exactly how much time is left in the competition.
- Your name or personal contact information will never be posted on the site. I don’t even have access to it if I wanted to (MarketLeverage can still ship the winner’s prizes as they have access to it). I will state your earnings and CD#, but those are completely safe to disclose.
- The challenge only tracks participant’s income during the contest’s timeframe, so nobody will have a head start on you.
- You will only be competing against other publishers who are signed up under my link, not against all of MarketLeverage’s publishers. This dramatically improves your chances of winning a prize.
Now go make some money!
I strongly urge everyone to participate in this challenge. The prizes alone should be enough incentive for you to join, but on top of that, this competition is a very good way to get started in affiliate marketing and put positive pressure on yourself to improve your earnings.
I’ve heard from a couple people who participated in the first Affiliate Marketing Challenge who said that the competition helped make them try harder and work on their campaigns more.
And, of course, you’ll keep all your profits you generated from MarketLeverage.
My personal goal for this competition is for the total amount of commissions to hit $15,000. The last competition brought in $7,800 so I’m hoping you guys will double it. I know you guys can do it!
I look forward to seeing how this challenge progresses and hope to see a lot of you participate.