DomainForums.com for Sale

December 15, 2005 Posted by Tyler Cruz
Paid Advertisement

I’ve put up DomainForums.com for sale: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2362786#post2362786

The reasoning I put there is true. I’ve been sooo busy lately with social things that my attention to my sites has dwindled immensely. I’m having a tremendous time socially, but it has hurt my work greatly.

But I am in no great need to sell the site so if it doesn’t reach a decent price, I shant be selling it, so don’t fear :)

With the profits, I will put a few grand on my car payment, or pay about 80% of the profits onto the car, then with the remaining 20% and the initial money I paid for the site, I’ll put all of that into reinvesting into another project/website.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment below, subscribing to my RSS feed, or following me on Twitter.
Posted: December 15th, 2005 under My Websites  

2 Responses to “DomainForums.com for Sale”

  1. guk6kk says:

    If you are reinvesting into another project after the sale…why sell such a powerful site?

  2. Tyler says:

    Forum communities require an insane amount of time to nurture and grow… I’d be reinvesting it into a project which does not..

PeerFly

Leave a Reply