The following is a paid review and is completely of my own opinion and is not influenced by being paid. If you’re interested in having me review your site or product, please view my advertising page.
I was very happy to receive this paid review as I knew that it would directly benefit my readers.
My blog has focused a lot on affiliate marketing during the past 6-months, and I’ve introduced a lot of newcomers to the game. In fact, I’ve sent over 111 referrals to MarketLeverage who are competing in my Affiliate Marketing Competitions. However, since the majority of these people are brand new to PPC affiliate marketing, many have been having trouble getting their campaigns off the ground.
EfficientPPC is a software tool that helps you generate thousands, tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands of keywords and ads for your campaigns within seconds. It will create highly targeted longtail keywords and ads built upon a set of predefined lists that you create.
Here is a basic rundown of the pro’s and con’s:
- Extremely fast (can generate 1 million keywords in around 3 seconds)
- Very basic and easy to use/learn
- Simple ability to easily duplicate campaigns
- Ability to use up to 5 keyword lists compared to SpeedPPC’s 2
- Price (cheaper than competitors)
- Exports large amounts of data in multiple files which makes adding to AdWords editor a breeze
- No support for Yahoo yet, but they’re currently working on it.
- Limited amount of pre-built keyword lists, would be simple to add many more…
- Doesn’t have the added external features of SpeedPPC such as landing page templates
Below is an in-depth screencast review of EfficientPPC. The first 13-minutes don’t actually show the program, so skip ahead to 13:50 if you’re impatient:
I’m usually extremely skeptical when it comes to online paid tools or services that promise the world, but I’ve actually been using a very similar program for my campaigns (SpeedPPC) and can vouch for the usefulness and effectiveness these types of keyword generation tools give.
However, now that I’ve used EfficientPPC, I’ll probably be switching over to it. SpeedPPC is a great tool as well, but EfficientPPC’s multiple file exporting for easier importing into AdWords and the ability to use up to 5 keyword lists make it slightly better in my opinion.
If you’re struggling with keyword generation for your campaigns then I highly recommend purchasing EfficientPPC. Sure, it may seem expensive, but it will pay for itself in no time.